1. While traveling from Manchester to London, she came up with the idea of writing fantady series books.
2. Since publishing the first book, she became famous.
3. Because her publisher feared that the target audience of young boys might be reluctant to buy books written by a female author, she changed her name.
4. While writing more books, she sold the film rights to Warner Bros.
5. Selling 400 million copies of books, she has gained more than $1.1 billion.
6. After publishig the last book, she claimed that she would much prefer to write any subsequent books under a pseudonym.