Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An emotional experience

Most of us came to Vancouver without knowing anyone, so we tried our best to make friends as soon as possible and almost everyone met very nice people that probaly we won't forget. I'm really dfelighted about the time that I've spent here, but saying good bye is one of the things that I really don't like about Vancouver. Last weekend I had to say good bye to 2 great girls and it was very hard for me because we became very close friends during their time in the city. It was on friday night that I realized that it was probably the last time that we were going to be together and I started to feel a little bit sad, but pleased because I met them. On saturday I went to the airport with one of them and next day with the other one. Sunday was the wors't because I went in the airport to wait with my friend and suddenly I really wished I could go home too. I think I was a little bit depressed and pensive. For a moment I thought that it was me who really wanted to go home, but now I don't think so!

No comments: